Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held
at KCC Park, Westernport Highway, Skye on Saturday 24th May, 2014, commencing at 9:30am.
Open Show and Obedience Trial:
For the first time in a number of years the AGM will not be held in conjunction with the Open Show and Obedience Trial. The Committee has decided that due to the dwindling number of entries for the Open Show it is worth trying to hold the Open Show at the same time as the DogsVictoria “Big Day Out for Dog”. Details of the 2014 Open Show will be included in a future Chatter as the details are finalised.
- To accept and confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
- To receive the President’s Report
- To receive the Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Office Bearers and Committee – see below
- Election of Auditor
- Determination of Honoraria
- Presentation of awards for 2013 show Champions and performance titles
- General Business
- New Model Rules for an Incorporated Association
Any other general business must be received in writing by the Secretary by 25th April 2014
In accordance with the Club’s constitution, all Office Bearers and Committee automatically retire at the Annual General Meeting but are eligible for re-election by re-nomination. A Nomination Form was included in the January-February 2014 Chatter and is self-explanatory. Further nomination forms are available as a PDF download if they are required.
All nominations close with the Secretary on Friday 25th April 2014 at 6.00pm.
Note: To be eligible to vote or stand for office at this Annual General Meeting, all persons must have been financial members of the Club prior to the 1st October 2013.