Notice is hereby given that the Annual General Meeting of the Club will be held at Bulla Dog Exhibition Centre, 5 Uniting Lane, Bulla VIC 3428 on Saturday 9th May, 2015, commencing at 11:00am.
2. To accept and confirm the Minutes of the previous Annual General Meeting
3. To receive the President’s Report
4. To receive the Treasurer’s Report
5. Election of Office Bearers and Committee – see below
6. Election of Auditor
7. Determination of Honoraria
8. Presentation of awards for 2014 show Champions and performance titles
9. General Business
Any other general business must be received in writing by the Secretary by 9th April 2015
In accordance with the Club’s constitution, all Office Bearers and Committee automatically retire at the Annual General Meeting but are eligible for re-election by re-nomination. A Nomination Form was included with January issue of the Chatter and is self-explanatory.
Please Note: All nominations close with the Secretary on Thursday 9th April 2015 at 6.00pm.
Note: To be eligible to vote or stand for office at this Annual General Meeting, all persons must have been financial members of the Club prior to the 1st October 2014.